Dr. Susan Wexler is
Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery;
Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons;
Certified by the American Board of Wound Care Professionals; and
Certified by the American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
Malden Podiatry has been offering personalized service to patients in Malden, Medford, Winchester, Melrose, Arlington, Somerville, Everett, Revere and vicinity since 1982.
The office handles a wide range of foot-related problems, such as ingrown toenails, warts, diabetic care, bunions, hammertoes, surgeries, skin biopsies, sports medicine and orthotics.
- Location in Malden convenient to public transportation and free parking
- Minutes from Medford, Winchester, Melrose, Arlington, Everett and other towns
- Conservative, surgical, and gentle care for all ages, from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Experience with all podiatric conditions and treatments
- X-rays, cryosurgery, and minor surgical procedures done in the office
Dr. Susan Wexler is a graduate of Brandeis University and of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine.
Member of Highland Healthcare Asssociates (Winchester IPA), Lawrence Memorial Hospital PHO, and Melrose-Wakefield PHO.