452 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148
We are located in a light-grey professional office building on the corner of Pleasant Street (Rt 60) and Highland Avenue, diagonally across the street from the Beebe School. We are just three blocks West of Malden Center, half-way toward the Fellsway. The office is eight steps up from street level and is not wheelchair-accessible.
Driving from the North: From Rt 93 South, take Exit 33 to get onto Rt 28 South (also called the Fellsway). At the end of the ramp, go half-way around the rotary, and follow the sign to Rt 28 South. At the second traffic light, make a left turn onto Rt 60 (here it is also called Salem Street); the light is at the Target sign and you will be turning left in front of a Sunoco station. We are located at the second traffic light after that, on the right side.
Driving from the South/Boston: From Rt 93 North, take Exit 32 to get onto Rt 60 East, towards Malden. Drive about one mile (you will pass the Stop&Shop on your right; keep going). We are located at the third traffic light you will pass after getting off Rt 93, on the right side of Pleasant Street.
Public Transportation: MBTA busses 101 and 108 stop at our block. The Malden Center MBTA-stop on the Orange Line is a few blocks away.
- Street parking is for residents only except after 5 PM on weekdays and ALL DAY Saturday.
- There are two free parking lots for the building…both are across the street on the opposite side of Highland Avenue.
- Parking Area #1 is directly behind the corner building of 440 Pleasant Street, clearly visible from the street. This building will NOT say that you can park there, but you can. The same landlord owns that building and 452 Pleasant Street.
- Parking Area #2 is located behind 393 Highland Avenue. Enter the lot between the second and third buildings on Highland Avenue, by following the sign on the building, when you are coming from Pleasant Street (it is shown as Parking Area #2 on the photos below).
- Please do not park at the lot on the same side of Highland Avenue at building: 410 Highland Ave (you will be towed by the owner of that building).